Totally sarcastic whine here. I was asked by the Chairman of a local charitable foundation to start this crafting class. The class is going really well and in 5 years I've built the group up from 11 members to 53. I try not to bring problems to the Chairman who is located overseas and it very supportive but very busy with other things. I manage the group by myself and work with local staff. One guy who I'm suppose to report to has offered no help or suggestions. I've asked specifically for his input several times and he never responds to my emails with suggestions. Until yesterday when he took it upon himself to copy the emails of my members to send us all an email canceling our meeting (due to snow). Um, why not send me an email letting me know the situation with the snow removal so I could then contact my members? My members have never received an email directly from him. He's never directly communicated with them. Thanks dude, for recognizing and appreciating my hard work managing this group (which I'm volunteering my time for). Thanks for all the support and gratitude. sheesh

Ok, rant over.