Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

As someone rehabbing a sprained ankle and suffering with swelling, can I recommend compression socks? They have been AMAZING for me while I’ve been recovering! Now FASHUN people are going to have to chime in here but any chance knee high boots could work? I’m in France right now and mini skirt length dress/skirt, black host and knee high boots are everywhere! But maybe it’s too casual a look? I’ve been wearing comfy knee high boots and compression socks while putting on many miles while touring France 22000 steps touring Versailles!) and it’s been a great and comfy combo.

erosenst is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

As someone rehabbing a sprained ankle and suffering with swelling, can I recommend compression socks?
    Definitely won't work for this wedding - BUT they are a game changer. I now wear them when I fly, and when I travel for work - thankfully in jeans. (At home I keep them elevated under my desk)

Other good news is that I'm hoping for a shorter evening - my husband isn't going so I'll leave at first 'socially possible' time. Now that I type that - still probably 4 hours including ceremony, cocktails, dinner...but I'll keep compression

erosenst is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Kindra178 View Post
    Vionic Rosabel in black or nude.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    Almost forgot to come back here. Wedding was Memorial Day weekend. The shoes were PERFECT. I'll wear them again for another wedding this fall, and hopefully more to come. Thanks so much for the suggestion!!

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by erosenst View Post
    Almost forgot to come back here. Wedding was Memorial Day weekend. The shoes were PERFECT. I'll wear them again for another wedding this fall, and hopefully more to come. Thanks so much for the suggestion!!
    I’m so glad!!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2