Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    I write more checks now thank I ever have in the past- our high school activities prefer checks for everything. So many checks!
    When our kids started at school, it’s the same for me. It gotten annoying so much that the PTO and school got feedback numerous times to accept Venmo type. Only PTO listened to it while school implemented online portal for field trip costs, and now no checks! Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

ncat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I pay online through my banks bill pay app. Now use checks only occasionally for school stuff

petesgirl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    I write more checks now thank I ever have in the past- our high school activities prefer checks for everything. So many checks!
    Really?? That's surprising!
    Mama to :
    DS1 (July 2011)
    DD (Feb 2014-June 2015)
    DS2 (Apr 2017)

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...Until you climb inside his skin and walk around in it."
    --Atticus Finch (To Kill A Mockingbird)

Anyone needs help paying his/her bills? HMU

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHud View Post
    Anyone needs help paying his/her bills? HMU

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Such a generous offer! SPAM

squimp is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I pay a lot of things using auto-pay going to my credit card, that way I get cash back. Most everything else that doesn't allow credit card payment is on autopay so I can manage it (they send a message ahead of time) including the mortgage, insurance and primary credit card. I rarely use checks at all.

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

My bank allows me to upload account information for anything & they send e-payments and/or checks depending on what I'm paying.

I have my Amazon Rewards card and my Macy's card there; when I was living alone, I had everything I could manage either on autopay (like car insurance & student loan payments, which were always the same & I'd get a heads' up/schedule if they were changing) or direct-pay (where I decide how much to pay & schedule it), except my rent (my landlord was not joining the 21st century any time soon, plus I liked having physical proof that I'd paid up.)

I receive emails about all my accounts, so I no longer get paper statements.

The only time I write checks is for Girl Scouts, and even then it's super-rare (and the money's not mine anyway!)
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

I have everything on autopay. I prefer setting it up through my bank so that my bank has all of the information and the various accounts do not have my bank information. That doesn't always work, so I use the bank card or Costco Visa for everything else. If those get compromised, they're backed by Visa. I don't input my routing number or bank account number into anything if I don't have to.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3