Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    diamond is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thank you all. Looks like it's loved by all so it's on my list. Will look for a deal

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Love my Theragun Prime. As a runner with uber tight hamstrings I use it often on my legs, hip flexors, buttox, calves, and feet. I can also easily reach shoulders and back due to the handle shape. I had originally bought an off brand hand held with two pulsating heads that got really good reviews on Amazon, but found the two head set up not very useful as it was hard to get it to hit the right spots. The Theragun is far superior!
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

diamond is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

They're is someone selling a theragun mini near me for 60$. Is that a good price? And good model to start?

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I have Theraguns (yes, plural)- the regular one and the mini / travel sized one. I got the regular one first for DH for father's day and while it was pricey he totally uses it all the time.
    Then for the travel one, i found it on sale at Best Buy for $150. I liked it bc i do a lot of travel and it wa sjust so useful to bring on trips, especially as my legs/shoulders would get stiff from long flights. Now i actually prefer the travel one for use on my neck etc bc it's much lighter. I also bought a few more of the tips and that made a huge different too. DH mostly uses the regular one and I use the mini. I would say it's totally worth the money.

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I want to get the mini for travel!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by diamond View Post
    They're is someone selling a theragun mini near me for 60$. Is that a good price? And good model to start?
    I think the mini is good for travel (we take my mom's to volleyball tournaments for DS2), but it's not strong enough for me and I don't like it. Especially if you need to do your butt (ie. for sciatica, low back pain), you need a regular Theragun. My Best Buy carries them in person for you to try.
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Which model for a runner?

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I got the mini theragun as a gift and love it (used it today in fact). It absolutely gets passed around the house for exhausted muscles from dance and soccer too.

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    I think the mini is good for travel (we take my mom's to volleyball tournaments for DS2), but it's not strong enough for me and I don't like it. Especially if you need to do your butt (ie. for sciatica, low back pain), you need a regular Theragun. My Best Buy carries them in person for you to try.
    i used to think this even about my regular theragun (with piriformis issues or quad issues i needed something that could apply deep, localized pressure). then i bought a smaller/stiffer tip for it (not the hardest one, but maybe the one after that) and that made a HUGE difference, even on the mini.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2