Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    Keep your eye on event venue restrictions on non-ticket spectators. MetLife banned them with threats of lifetime bans from MetLife. Philly had 20,000 unticketed people show up and it was a huge security issue, filled parking lots with non-ticket holders, etc. MetLife made us show tickets at the parking lot entrance to even get to the booth to pay for parking.
    I don’t know how to do multiple quotes…..

The way SoFi is set up, there is no way to prevent people from gathering outside. It’s set up to be walked around. It was not designed to keep people away. Plenty of places to park nearby and walk to the outside area. There will be thousands there.

I’ve watched the tik toks and reading all the Twitter and Reddit on how to get tickets. I’ll be on summer break so will have nothing but time on my hands!

The rain shows looked amazing and I give her major props!!! I spent 5 days in the rain when we were on strike and it was miserable!!! How she still looked good after 3 hours in the pouring rain was impressive!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    Cool thanks! Was it their first time seeing Bruce? Everyone always says their most current Bruce show is the best one they have ever seen. I have only been to two and the last was over 20 years ago (the tours since haven’t lined up with when I was able to go or had the funds to go; although they weren’t this expensive).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That was for TS tickets, sorry that wasn't clear. It seems she may have gotten the cheapest tickets in Era tour history.

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by PZMommy View Post
    I don’t know how to do multiple quotes…..

The way SoFi is set up, there is no way to prevent people from gathering outside. It’s set up to be walked around. It was not designed to keep people away. Plenty of places to park nearby and walk to the outside area. There will be thousands there.

I’ve watched the tik toks and reading all the Twitter and Reddit on how to get tickets. I’ll be on summer break so will have nothing but time on my hands!

The rain shows looked amazing and I give her major props!!! I spent 5 days in the rain when we were on strike and it was miserable!!! How she still looked good after 3 hours in the pouring rain was impressive!
    Please only buy tickets from ticketmaster at this point (the day of or before when they release tickets). Way too many people are having tickets canceled/no longer available that they bought on stub hub or other resale sites that are usually just fine, the demand for these tickets is insane. Also goes without saying never buy from social media platforms and posts, like tiktok, Facebook, reddit, etc, the scammers have been selling tickets using profiles that seem legit, but they aren't and you have no recourse, and it's 100% likely to be fake tickets. It's sad that this is what concerts have come too. It's also insane to me people are paying over 1000 dollars for tickets plus all the extra costs of transportation, merch, food. I get it is an amazing concert and all of the tiktoks have only fueled demand (am sure the artists who lock up phones are rethinking that policy).

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5