Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    chlobo is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We got the Dormeo that I linked above which was much more expensive but it didn't smell at all.

My advice, whatever you get, buy it early. If they go out of stock you might not get it in time for school in the fall and then you'll have less choice.

div_0305 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I bought this one a couple weeks ago, but some of the reviews have me thinking I should get the Lucid or Linenspa some of you posted up thread. I was looking for Made in USA and Certi-pur certified (a foam rating for off-gassing/chemicals). I am looking for an all-cotton cover, but know they are usually filled with polyester. I bought this waterproof encasement just for the dorm mattress history to be literally and figuratively zipped away.

nfceagles is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by div_0305 View Post
    I bought this one a couple weeks ago, but some of the reviews have me thinking I should get the Lucid or Linenspa some of you posted up thread. I was looking for Made in USA and Certi-pur certified (a foam rating for off-gassing/chemicals). I am looking for an all-cotton cover, but know they are usually filled with polyester. I bought this waterproof encasement just for the dorm mattress history to be literally and figuratively zipped away.
    Which depth did you get for the encasement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nfceagles View Post
    Which depth did you get for the encasement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The 6-8" based on comments on a FB group all dedicated to Dorm Room shopping--I try to not look at that page too much.

The person who runs it is clearly helping a lot of people, but she recommends so many things with mixed reviews, and way too many things.

khm is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by div_0305 View Post
    The 6-8" based on comments on a FB group all dedicated to Dorm Room shopping--I try to not look at that page too much.

The person who runs it is clearly helping a lot of people, but she recommends so many things with mixed reviews, and way too many things.
    Affiliate links pay!

Quote Originally Posted by khm View Post
    Affiliate links pay!
    I get that, and I don't begrudge her that, but the sheer number of recommendations makes them watered down.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3