Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ArizonaGirl is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thinking of you doberbrat and hoping things are looking better.
    Lindsey

Married to DH June 2005 gave birth to Shawn December 2008 and Lilian August 2012

So difficult! Sorry to have you experiencing all this same time. Be kind than usual to yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! That's so much. I'm so glad your DH is where he needs to be for his mental and physical health now. I'm sorry about that combination of factors that has you feeling afraid for your kids in the case of a real emergency. I do believe that an hour drive would not deter anyone from taking care of them should something catastrophic arise! But I understand why you're feeling like it is a lot. It really is. Here's hoping that the health issues resolve and that things settle down a little bit for you.

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

That is so much on your plate and I can understand why that causes you worry. I agree with others that I'd drop what I was doing to help a friend an hour away. I also think that neighbors and school-mates parents will step up to help and you would be surprised who has your back when you need it. I hope your DH has a swift and full recovery.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I'm so sorry. Way too much at once!

Wow, that is a lot. Know that we are all thinking of you. I hope things improve soon

That is a lot doberbrat! I don't blame you for worrying about your family. Thinking of you and I hope your mom and DH improve soon (and that recovering from his physical issues maybe helps his mental ones)
    ~ Dawn
    Our little monkey (4/2011) & his early holiday present 12/12

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2