Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bcafe View Post
    I like those BR sweaters! BR has a presence in Costco? Crazy!
    Yes, they get all kinds of stuff! I bought DH some BR and Orvis pants there. He’s picky about clothes and loves them. I just didn’t mention where I bought them.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Smell things at Costco before buying. I have a Orvis sweatshirt and dh has some Lucky jeans that are unwearable after many washes because of a chemical smell. I now sniff at Costco first before buying.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

bcafe is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I ended up ordering several Forever sweaters, wide leg jeans, and a blouse from BR, several Portofino slim blouses from Express, and some penny loafers. This should hold the tide for a while!

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bcafe View Post
    I really like those Endless pants but they are too short. Have you tried them? I wonder if the Talls would work better since the inseam is 30.5".
    Sorry I just now saw this! I have not tried those particular pants BUT I often order tall sizes from Athleta based on the inseam length (I love that they provide those measurements!). I'm not really tall at 5'6" but juuuust tall enough that sometimes I like my pants to have enough length the brush the floor, or to wear with heeled shoes.

Madewell is the other place I've recently liked pants from. I just got a pair of wide leg linen trousers that would be perfect for work and are comfy and cool.

bcafe is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I am only 5'4" but I have a long rise. I just received some pixie pants from Old Navy that I purchased in Tall. The length was perfect, but they fit horribly elsewhere. Back to the drawing board.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2