Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by gatorsmom View Post
    You can get them in other sizes too. I have the tea candle size and some of the votive sizes and I have them in little little antiqued silver glass votives cups I got from Target ages ago. They are scattered on our bookshelves. I love how they all start magically twinkling around 7pm.
    I have bought similar ones but they seem to burn through the batteries.

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

My favorite things:

AirPods
    Kindle Paperwhite
    SodaStream for sparkling water any time
    LL Bean flannel PJs and sheets!
    Kiehl's ultra facial moisturizer
    Davine's Oi Oil - makes your hair incredibly soft
    My Hoka Gaviota sneakers
    Darn Tough socks
    Patagonia Down sweater
    Upton Tea Imports loose leaf Darjeeling tea (I like their first flush)
    Also love the M&S shortbread cookies with my tea - sold at Target this season!

for Sandy Hook

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    If you or someone you love works in a cold office, get this heated desk mat. My friend told me about it because she uses one and I got myself one a week or so ago and love it. My laptop is on a stand and I use a separate keyboard and mouse so only the keyboard touches it. Now that my office is doing energy savings and dialed back the heat, every little bit helps in keeping me from freezing at work. It does radiate a bit of heat to the area, but not much, the benefit is really in resting your free arm(s) on it periodically.
    I bought this for my office assistant. She loves it! Thank you for the recommendation!

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    My favorite things:

AirPods
    Kindle Paperwhite
    SodaStream for sparkling water any time
    LL Bean flannel PJs and sheets!
    Kiehl's ultra facial moisturizer
    Davine's Oi Oil - makes your hair incredibly soft
    My Hoka Gaviota sneakers
    Darn Tough socks
    Patagonia Down sweater
    Upton Tea Imports loose leaf Darjeeling tea (I like their first flush)
    Also love the M&S shortbread cookies with my tea - sold at Target this season!
    A big heck yeah to the Davines Oi Oil. Not only does it makes my hair soft it really helps with frizz. But actually, I really like a lot of Davinesí products. Their hair coloring systems are some of the most natural Iíve experienced. And I love their shampoo bars.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

For those who love the Davine oil, which product specifically? I see one that's all in one milk too.
    I see some complain about the smell, but I think this may be a great product for DD3 who has very thick, coarse, wave hair....
    DD1 - 1996
    DD2 - 1999
    DD3 - 2005

Surfaces are for working, not for storing. - Peter Walsh

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by zukeypur View Post
    I bought this for my office assistant. She loves it! Thank you for the recommendation!
    Oh yay! I got one for my office "secret snowflake."
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by pinkmomagain View Post
    For those who love the Davine oil, which product specifically? I see one that's all in one milk too.
    I see some complain about the smell, but I think this may be a great product for DD3 who has very thick, coarse, wave hair....
    oh man I LOVE the smell! And I am very sensitive to fragrances - this one is very natural with no nasty stuff. I use this one - yep, it's pricey, but just a couple of drops is all you need. https://www.amazon.com/Davines-Oil-T...dp/B008B91H0E/

for Sandy Hook

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    oh man I LOVE the smell! And I am very sensitive to fragrances - this one is very natural with no nasty stuff. I use this one - yep, it's pricey, but just a couple of drops is all you need. https://www.amazon.com/Davines-Oil-T...dp/B008B91H0E/

Yep, thatís the one I use. I bought the 4.56 oz bottle two years ago and itís still over half full. All I need is two pumps applied to towel dried hair.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3