Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    jent is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Woah! We've moved and I just assumed there wasn't one here. I still get the catalog once in a while. Although, maybe not lately?

I was debating buying their PJs for old times sake after they were recommended on Wirecutter (and they were 50% off for CyberMonday!). But I figured DD wouldn't wear them- I bough from H&M instead.
    Jen, mom to "Little Miss Tiny" 4/07

The end of an era

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

Quote Originally Posted by elbert View Post
    The end of an era…

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains
    Most definitely. Such great pjs etc. I remember calling to the various stores to find something specific. Their quality and customer service were great.

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Y'all!!! It's not the end of an era!

I've still been ordering family pajama sets (well, mom and kids sets) for us every other year since the pandemic! Our store closed with covid, but the deliciousness that is waking up in hanna long johns can still be yours.

We are wearing the ski slopes matching family set. Teen kids get adult Medium. I've got the women's scoopneck in L. So cozy!

https://www.hannaandersson.com/family-match-shop-all/

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post

I've still been ordering family pajama sets (well, mom and kids sets) for us every other year since the pandemic! Our store closed with covid, but the deliciousness that is waking up in hanna long johns can still be yours.

We are wearing the ski slopes matching family set. Teen kids get adult Medium. I've got the women's scoopneck in L. So cozy!

I just bought Twinkly Trees! 2 piece sets for my kiddos and matching flannel pants for my teen nieces.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I almost pulled the trigger on family pjs but Kohls fleece sets won out again. Maybe next year.

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    I almost pulled the trigger on family pjs but Kohls fleece sets won out again. Maybe next year.
    I actually ordered sets from both Hanna and Kohls because I was having trouble deciding -- but in the end, I know that Hanna fits my kids and the adult flannel pants have functional drawstrings which makes it more likely they will fit for the ones I wasn't 100% sure on. I was afraid the pajama pants from Kohls would fall off of my son, because sooooo many pants do just literally fall off of him!
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

jent is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post

OK, now you're enabling me...
    Jen, mom to "Little Miss Tiny" 4/07

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2