Pilotbaby is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Lovesac- does anyone have one?

Wondering if anyone has a lovesac and what your thoughts are? Do you love it? Where do you have it in your house? I saw something that looked like one online and really loved it. Couldn't find it but my hubby took me to look at the lovesac which is similar and happens to be on sale. Curious if anyone has one and what your thoughts are. It seems so comfy. Wondering how much use it would get. TIA

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Briefly considered it but didn’t follow through. Just suggesting that Costco often sells them for a really good price. Like a “worth paying $55 for a membership because you’ll save way more than that on the couch” (assuming they have a style you like),

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Lovesac- does anyone have one?

We don’t have a Love Sac but have a CordaRoy bean bag (which folds out into a mattress). We have the full size and I kind of wish I would’ve gotten the queen size but I was afraid it would be too big. Overall we really like it. We recently got a Love Sac catalog and DD2 said we need one and I told her we already have the CordaRoy and a yogiboo chair (which is in her room) plus the large one was around $900 and that is way out of the budget for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 11-29-2023 at 09:22 PM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

scrooks is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

A friend of mine bought one at Costco a few years ago. They are typically very frugal but haven’t regretted the investment. They have it in their family room. She said it’s nice when kids sleepover, they somehow convert it so a few kids can sleep on it?

khm is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

We have two "gamer sacs" from Lovesac. They were an impulse purchase off facebook marketplace. I hate them and the kids never ever used them. Huge waste of space. Maybe the boy child will take his next year when he has a college apartment.

The inside "sac" has ripped at the seams so the stuffing is basically just floating around, Lovesac didn't have new inserts we could buy b/c that model was no longer made.

That said, a former coworker had two in his man-cave style basement. Two HUGE blob ones. He and his wife loved them. They sold one when they moved away and kept the other. It was kind of because of their love of them that we ended up with the marketplace ones. Lol.

JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

We do and have had the super sac for 8yrs? I love the thing it’s my go to spot if my insomnia kicks in. We bought it off marketplace used and I bought a new cover. It’s used every day by me the kids the dog lol. Now I only paid 175 for it but it’s by far the best purchase I’ve ever made from marketplace
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions