Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I am sad.

Kestrel is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

So sorry you are having a tough time. Try and find something every day to smile about, even something tiny, even if only for a moment. I remember when I was in hard-core depression after having DS, tiny things like the bird singing on a branch outside my window, wearing a favorite soft shirt, ect made dealing with everything else a bit easier.
    This too shall pass. Hold on. Ask for help when you can.

JustMe is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thanks again everyone. Every post really does help. I appreciate both the support and that some of you are also having similar feelings. This is going to go on for a while, but I do know its important to get through. I may not respond to every post, in part because I don't want to make this post go to the top.etc, but I will keep reading. I hope people will continue to post support, their own struggles, anything you feel moved to post.
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes

Kestrel is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Just wanted you to know I was thinking about you. Hope you're hanging in there and things are looking up.

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Thinking about you and hoping peace and joy find their way to you.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

baymom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I’m sorry you’re feeling sad. Sending lots of hugs and support.

daisy13 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I hope the source of sadness gets resolved very quickly. In the meantime, big big hugs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3