Default Favorite place for photo cards (graduation!) now that Costco is no longer

So where is an inexpensive place to get photo cards on card stock? I probably need 100 or so for graduation announcements/party.

I used to use Costco photo back in the day when we sent holiday cards.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I do Walgreens if they have a 50% promo. Which they run pretty often.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

I have been making my own on Canva and uploading to Staples - they usually have either a coupon or a groupon available. Their envelopes are really cheap so I buy separate envelopes. I've been happy with the printing though. Staples has card templates available but I just don't like their style generally.
    Another alternative is to link a Shutterfly account to Costco - you get 51% off without having to mess with coupons and they give free shipping over $49.

KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I was very happy with ours from Walgreens. Use the coupon also to make it even a better deal.
    K

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

No idea. I got a 50% off promo from Shutterfly but the Costco discount is 50% and free shipping so that might be a better deal. I haven’t decided what I am going to do yet but I have been happy with the few items I have had printed through Walgreens (when I didn’t want to spend the money for MPix).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Thanks! I’ll do Shutterfly or Walgreens then!
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

I've been really happy with the quality from mpix. Once you order from them, you will get plenty of emails to watch their sales.

I'm also in midwest close to where mpix is located so my last two photo card orders went from me clicking "buy" to on my front step in under 60 hours with regular shipping.

Melbel is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

mpix and minted for best quality, followed by shutterfly/tiny prints. Staples is by far the cheapest if there is a groupon available and the print quality is decent.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Default Favorite place for photo cards (graduation!) now that Costco is no longer

I did MPix. I just ordered them last night. Dd1 and I also looked at Shutterfly, and Minted, but found one on MPix she liked better. I also only needed 15 cards and I could order just 15 cards. I am also hoping for super fast printing. I ordered two photo books from them at Christmas and they printed and shipped within 48 hours. I have done save the date texts for our party but her graduation weekend is Memorial Day so I want to get these out asap and DD1 finally decided on a college on Saturday (and we wanted to include that information and a photo on the back of the card).

I wasn’t super happy with my Christmas cards from Shutterfly last year (they were just okay; I should’ve upgraded the paper) and sometimes they take awhile to get here. Minted wouldn’t let me print less than 25 (even though their website usually lets you order less).

ETA: I ordered last night at 11:49 pm PDT (1:49 am CST) and it is 11:26 am PDT and my order has shipped; no tracking information available from UPS, but still amazing if you ask me. Hopefully the quality is as good as their photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 1 Week Ago at 02:27 PM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)