Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Everyone already gave all the suggestions I would've, but I wanted to add to the chorus suggesting buy nothing groups. I gave away so much stuff when we moved (including just making a post that there's a pile of stuff at my curb with a photo and to come get it!) We also have gotten a few amazing things from buy nothing including an old video game system that my son was obsessed with and cost $$ online for working systems (a Nintendo 64 - remember those??) and a pair of barely worn Gucci loafers. Buy nothing is magic!

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

The ski's might be useful to someone who is decorating a "ski chalet", but those are too old to be used by anyone. I too have a set of ski's from the early 90's I've moved three times, I'm going to throw them in my garage sale this spring and price em low. I also like the idea of the wedding dress going to a school drama dept or local theater group. I still have my simple wedding dress, I'm also divorced but have a daughter, she'd likely not wear it, but maybe she'd do like me and use it for something, although I'm not sure what as the "bad karma" might preclude it's use to make something like a ring bearer pillow (we did this with fabric from my mom's dress) and my mom used her train to make our christening dresses when I was a baby. I still can't figure out what to do with all the photo's of XH and I, I have many albums full, I guess I'll let the kids deal with that when I'm gone!

PunkyBoo is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

OP here- thanks for all your helpful comments! I gave my skis to my sister's church for their rummage sale, and donated my wedding dress to a local kids theater company.
    I really searched and sent emails asking for info and couldn't find an angel gown charity that would take the dress. I'm glad the theater company wanted it!

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Mama to DS1 Punkin (2/04) and DS2 Boo (1/09)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2