daisyd is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default With the snow storm does it make sense to go to Denver this Friday?

I'm supposed to be leaving this Fri AM to go to Denver for work that starts 5 pm this Friday and lasts all of Saturday. The snowstorm and an ankle sprain is giving me pause. The airline texted to say flights may be delayed, canceled or diverted and to reschedule if possible. My immediate thought was to cancel and ask to do my presentation remotely.

This meeting has participants flying in from different parts of the country. No one else has canceled and my flight is still showing up on the airline website. I have a layover (50 minutes) and even a delayed flight would be a problem as I'm cutting things fine with my arrival time as it is. I don't want to be stuck in an airport with a potentially diverted plane with my ankle the way it is. Am I wimping out in wanting to cancel? Thanks for helping me think through this.

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default With the snow storm does it make sense to go to Denver this Friday?

Hi. I live near Denver and am flying out Friday afternoon. I’m thinking things should be cleared up by then. I would cancel if your flight was tomorrow. Looks like we are getting pummeled tomorrow. They are forecasting 24-30 inches for my area and 12-18 in Denver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I wouldn’t change. Hopefully everything will work out. If not, you’ll make the best out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

daisyd is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Got it thanks PPs. Stay warm Arivecchi