♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default shapewear? Pinsy?

Any brands/types of shapewear that work well for cinching in a waist & flattening tummy pooch, especially for an apple shape?

i'm getting tons of ads for shapewear on instagram and i'm intrigued. Pinsy is one brand that caught my eye. i've had spanx in the past but i never really liked it because it still gave me a "muffin top" higher in the waist plus felt very constricting. i tried an online shapewear brand found on IG last year that were like tank tops, and claimed to be a bra/shapewear all in one... but they felt very constricting and didn't seem to help much in terms of cinching in the waist. I now am getting ads for shapewear that are like body suits which seems like would work better for me in terms of smoothing everything out and creating a more defined waist etc. Pinsy is one of the ads i see. But wondering if anyone has tried them, or a similar brand?

pharmjenn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I haven't tried them, but am liking the sound of Honeylove. I have a large chest, and most of them don't seem like they would fit, so don't want to order something online. Honeylove is supposedly sold at Nordstrom so keep meaning to take the time to get to my local store and try something in person.
    mom to Billy 12/07

Ms. Pacman have you tried the 'open bust' body suit ones? Those are the ones I've had the most success with, as I struggle a bit with the highwaisted ones being too long for my torso and curling down (and anything shorter can yes possible result in just pushing stuff up)

I have this (or the kohls lower end Spanx line) : https://spanx.com/collections/shapew...39773550706899, and I have a similar style by Maidenform. I do think it can help to size up a bit if it feels too constricting.

I get so many ads for shapewear in my feeds, I'll probably get more after writing this
    ~ Dawn
    Our little monkey (4/2011) & his early holiday present 12/12