Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    acmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    I like the idea of a timer to get in vs a timer to get out.

I think I'd be less frustrated if she were actually in the shower for 20-30mins. But more often then not the water is running 10+mins without anyone in it!! She'll turn it on then go back to her room to outfit plan for the next day or groom her eyebrows or pick at her blackheads or any number of other things.
    Another thought on this from our family...several of us seem much more prone to doing this when we are showering at night or another time that is open ended vs. when we shower in the am or up against some sort of time limit (like we have to get done to be somewhere or do something, even if it is just an after practice shower that is before dinner or watching a show with the family vs. after those things and right before bed). So showering before something could be another possible motivation to get in and get done?

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by acmom View Post
    Another thought on this from our family...several of us seem much more prone to doing this when we are showering at night or another time that is open ended vs. when we shower in the am or up against some sort of time limit (like we have to get done to be somewhere or do something, even if it is just an after practice shower that is before dinner or watching a show with the family vs. after those things and right before bed). So showering before something could be another possible motivation to get in and get done?
    We definitely thought about this with DD2. Problem is she's an athlete and really needs to shower before bed.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4