Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Thanks to OP for posting about this sale. My DC has had the Pro Slim Laptop Backpack for a while (probably the prior version). It was good for travel but had too many pockets etc for just taking to the office. She didn’t really *need* to replace it but given the price of the simpler Belcourt backpack, she decided it was worth a try! Has anyone used that style?

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

My brother is a carry on only traveler but when doing a beach trip with his family they will check one bag with sunscreen, snorkeling equipment, big toiletries, etc and everyone does a carry on with their clothes. That way they only pay for one checked bag.

Quote Originally Posted by ang79 View Post
    Curious for those who do international flights with only carry-on luggage. What do you do about packing things like sunscreen and the limited size/amount for packing liquids? When DH and I flew to Jamaica 2 years ago, we tried to do carry-on only, but couldn't come up with a plan to pack reef safe sunscreen for a week at a beach resort and didn't want to have to pay the exorbitant prices at the resort or local store to buy when we got there (which is what we did when we flew to Disney last). We are headed to a resort in the D.R. as a family trip this summer for a week, need lots of sunscreen for 4 people!
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

Just bumping this up because Amazon has these on sale plus a 20% coupon. It looks like some ship free and others have additional shipping charge but ugh, ML Jr for $43.xx+ tax. Can’t decide if we need another.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Snow mom View Post
    Just bumping this up because Amazon has these on sale plus a 20% coupon. It looks like some ship free and others have additional shipping charge but ugh, ML Jr for $43.xx+ tax. Can?t decide if we need another.
    Nice! We already have one for each of us over here, so you should get one!

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Just bumping this up because Amazon has these on sale plus a 20% coupon. It looks like some ship free and others have additional shipping charge but ugh, ML Jr for $43.xx+ tax. Can?t decide if we need another.
    Thank you! I had been wanting to pick up two more! If anyone is ordering more than one, they need to be in separate orders to get 20% on each.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

chlobo is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Just bumping this up because Amazon has these on sale plus a 20% coupon. It looks like some ship free and others have additional shipping charge but ugh, ML Jr for $43.xx+ tax. Can’t decide if we need another.
    Was this just yesterday? Where did you find the coupon? I'm seeing $54.

Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Yes i was going to post about this - they are also on sale at ebags.com and they have the carryon roller back in stock ($69). the Jr is $54.
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

Quote Originally Posted by chlobo View Post
    Was this just yesterday? Where did you find the coupon? I'm seeing $54.
    It looks like the coupon is now gone. I was strong and didn’t order another.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

It looks like the coupon is now gone. I was strong and didn’t order another.
    It may come back! I used the coupon on Amazon when this post originally started. So it's been there before.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4