Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    gobadgers is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    So it sounds like the free version doesn't offer anything that FindMy doesn't and I'm not hearing a compelling reason to spend the $ on the paid version given that the speed tracking isn't accurate. I laugh when DD2 is at track practice with her apple watch on and I can see her icon run around the track! I've also used it to track down my kids in Target lol.
    I think my post wasn't very clear - I find the speed tracking/location to be accurate on Life360. It's Google that seems to be glitchy/inaccurate and not quite real time for us. I don't know how it compares to FindMy though (we have 3 out of 4 family members on Android). It does sound like you have what you need - I love that you can see her running
    -Christine

DD, 9/07
    DS, 5/09
    and a very tolerant pup

We have been using the free version of life 360. Love the notifications for kids driving home from classes late at night. Also was very helpful when daughter had school all day events away in a bus to guage when we would have to be at school to pick her up.

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

We kind of tried Life360 one vacation, but it was using too much data, so it got turned off. I've considered it since, but we don't use it. When one of us takes a bigger road trip, we share our location and that seems to work fine. I have meant to look at Find My Phone, but haven't.
    Kris

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by KrisM View Post
    We kind of tried Life360 one vacation, but it was using too much data, so it got turned off. I've considered it since, but we don't use it. When one of us takes a bigger road trip, we share our location and that seems to work fine. I have meant to look at Find My Phone, but haven't.
    I don't know what data you're referring to, I just check the location, if I want to see where they've been all day I can scroll down. I don't get any notifications, I turned them all off. It's pretty benign, just an app that I can check.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3