Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Keep or Toss?

doberbrat is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Fresh ice pack and off you go. but the other question is how warm/cold is your house and is it a decent lunchbox. Our house is in the 50s at night at best so even if the lunchbox isnt the best, things arent going to get overly warm in it
    dd1 10/05
    dd2 11/09
    and ... a mini poodle!

chlobo is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SnuggleBuggles View Post
    You sure sound like you didn't need to ask your question. But, my question back is how long is your max lunchbox time before consumption? If you'd pack in the AM for him to eat after school, for example (due to activities...), that's really no different. Maybe invest in a better insulated lunchbox in the future too? The Costco ones are fantastic and the ice packs they come with are amazing!
    This food was in his lunchbox overnight so probably a full 12 hours before the second ice pack went in. Then it was going to be another 5 hours before it was consumed so a long, long time. My husband and I disagreed and that's why I asked. Trying to figure out if I was being unreasonable.

chlobo is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by doberbrat View Post
    Fresh ice pack and off you go. but the other question is how warm/cold is your house and is it a decent lunchbox. Our house is in the 50s at night at best so even if the lunchbox isnt the best, things arent going to get overly warm in it
    House is around 60. Not sure how good the lunchbox is. Maybe if I'd been the one to touch the icepack I would have felt better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2