Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

How much are they???

DD2 has been insisting on wearing dresses and we only have 2 dresses! Need more. HA at Costco is (so far) the only way I'll buy them since I never seem to have time to call the outlets during sales.

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I'm guessing they're $13.99 which is what they were last yr.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pink one with the hearts and butterflies
    Not at my Costco yet
    Can't wait
    Sarah
    DS 5/26/05
    DS 5/12/07 our angel
    DD 4/8/08

Moralizing and morals are two entirely different things and are always found in entirely different people. Don Herold

The Costco in Winter Park, FL had loads of them today.
    Michelle

DS#1 10/02
    DS#2 8/04

Homeschooling mom to 2 middle schoolers, once-owner of the now-defunct My Little Ducks

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Ooooh I love them! thanks for sharing the photos. So you guys are saying that not all stores will get these, huh?

brgnmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    Ooooh I love them! thanks for sharing the photos. So you guys are saying that not all stores will get these, huh?
    I called my local Costco in Southern California yesterday, and the lady said that the cosco buyers in our region have not even ordered the Hanna dresses yet. They did order the Hanna zipper PJs and those have been in stock for a couple of weeks, but the lady wasn't sure if the dresses would be available at all.

If anyone in SoCal sees the Hanna dresses eventually, can you please let me know? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by brgnmom View Post
    I called my local Costco in Southern California yesterday, and the lady said that the cosco buyers in our region have not even ordered the Hanna dresses yet. They did order the Hanna zipper PJs and those have been in stock for a couple of weeks, but the lady wasn't sure if the dresses would be available at all.

If anyone in SoCal sees the Hanna dresses eventually, can you please let me know? Thanks!
    Ok I see. It's a pain because Costco is 1.5 hours away and I don't have a membership. My dad does and goes once in awhile, but he probably isn't the best for spotting HA! Nonetheless, I will probably do my best to train him!

brgnmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    Ok I see. It's a pain because Costco is 1.5 hours away and I don't have a membership. My dad does and goes once in awhile, but he probably isn't the best for spotting HA! Nonetheless, I will probably do my best to train him!
    Here's the Costco item # if it'll help: 432730. sorry if it's a repeat of someone else who already posted - I haven't read all the posts. I would call in advance and see whether your dad's local Costco has the dresses in stock or if they've been ordered yet.

Quote Originally Posted by brgnmom View Post
    Here's the Costco item # if it'll help: 432730. sorry if it's a repeat of someone else who already posted - I haven't read all the posts. I would call in advance and see whether your dad's local Costco has the dresses in stock or if they've been ordered yet.
    Thank you! That will help.

Anyone know the sizes? My Costco was carrying the leggings but only in 2T and up. I have stocked up on the zipper pjs in a bunch of sizes, because the price is so great and would LOVE to get DD some dresses for the summer.
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast