Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Bean bag chair recommendations?

We're planning on getting the girls bean bag chairs for Christmas. Does anyone have any recommendations? My girls are very rough on things despite being small! So we need something sturdy. Thanks!
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

We love our yogibos. The kids jump all over them and they have held up great!
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Mommy_Mea View Post

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Mommy_Mea View Post
    I’ll second this. And my DGD2 is still on the small side, but jumps on stuff with no restraint! After 18 months of use, the yogibo minis are holding up well.

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

Minnifer is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Not to hijack, but I was going to post about this yesterday since I am also in the market! But I can't spend the kind of $$$ for either yogibo or lovesac so if anyone has any more reasonably priced/inexpensive recommendations I am all ears!!
    Lucky single mama to DD 5/08 and DS 6/11

scrooks is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Our Land of Nod ones have held up really well. It looks like land of Nod is now crate and barrel kids? Some of their bean bags are on sale.

Funny, someone JUST recommended a Yogibo to us and then the next night, last weekend, we went over someone's house and they had one and my two kids sat on one to watch a movie and they were amazing. But after reading this thread, whoa, I just googled and they really ARE so expensive - $259 for a 'Max'?! What size did you get for your kids? And I echo others' request for tips for when/if these go on sale.

melrose7 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by magnoliaparadise View Post
    Funny, someone JUST recommended a Yogibo to us and then the next night, last weekend, we went over someone's house and they had one and my two kids sat on one to watch a movie and they were amazing. But after reading this thread, whoa, I just googled and they really ARE so expensive - $259 for a 'Max'?! What size did you get for your kids? And I echo others' request for tips for when/if these go on sale.
    They are 20% for Black Friday with BF20 but I do agree they are pricey. Thinking of asking grandma to get them, but I need 3. Not sure if the mini would be too small for my 13 DD1 since she is taller than me now at over 5’7”

Quote Originally Posted by magnoliaparadise View Post
    I just googled and they really ARE so expensive - $259 for a 'Max'?! What size did you get for your kids? And I echo others' request for tips for when/if these go on sale.
    Yeah, that's a lot. I just worry, because my kids are really rough and tumble. Plus we have dogs. I would be incredibly pissed off if I spent that much x2 on Yogibos and they ended up being ripped apart.

Does anyone know anything about Big Joe brand?
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

My kids have the big Joe chair from Walmart, it was 30.00 I think. They love it, I can't imagine spending 249.00 on a bean bag chair.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast