Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 LastLast
    Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Dear Amazon,

Thank you for having very few great deals this year, and enabling Momof3Labs to spend scads of her money with us instead.

Love,

Target
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

Quote Originally Posted by cbscherer View Post
    Also good to laminate gamesheets (like yahtzee or qwixx) so you don't have to buy more later.
    That is brilliant! I am totally going to do this! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Momof3Labs View Post
    Dear Amazon,

Thank you for having very few great deals this year, and enabling Momof3Labs to spend scads of her money with us instead.

Love,

Target
    so many times over! I laughed so hard....
    Sandra
    DS '03, DD '05, DS '08, DS '10, DD '13

Staraglimmer is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

Default Official 2015 Amazon Deals Thread!

Dear Amazon,

Love,

Target
    Same here. I only bought from Amazon when I couldn't find something elsewhere. I didn't find any"deals." Every other year, I have bought deals that weren't on my list. This year I feel like I have nothing to wrap because Amazon didn't have any great deals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Staraglimmer; 12-23-2015 at 02:51 AM.
    Stephanie

Mommy to two little girls,
    April 2008
    June 2012

and a baby boy
    Oct 2018

I feel like I got some great deals from both Target and Amazon on Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend. Since then, I've gotten a few good deals on things that were on my list, but not a lot of impulse buys like I did last year. I did still spend quite a bit on Amazon, but a lot of my best deals they were price matching Target and I felt Amazon was more convenient. Definitely not the flood of great deals like I saw last year and the year before. It has been pretty lackluster other than that one weekend.

div_0305 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

For out of town gifts that I wanted gift wrapped and mailed, Amazon won hands down! Target was much better for gifts I needed locally.

Dream is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Pretty much all my shopping for kids were done on Amazon except for Star Lilly. I did order the kid zoom watches from Target but ended up returning as it was on LD on amazon and ended up being cheaper. With work I'm unable to call target for price matching so even if little bit more Amazon was a better fit for me.
    DD1 September 2008
    DD2 March 2011

Lol about the letter from Target to Amazon. I laughed out loud.

I, too, agree that the deals were only good that one weekend (black Friday and cyber Monday) - but I couldn't take advantage of that weekend, so I didn't buy much this year!

I was annoyed at some of the 'today's deals' which were like 30% off of a ballooned bogus price, making it more like 5-10% off in reality. I felt like: why on earth are they bothering to pay money through Amazon and advertise with such non-deals? I guess they have a narrow hope that they'll catch out some inexperienced consumers.

I don't have an easy-to-get to Target and Hanukkah came so early that I ended up using a lot of gift closet stuff...
    Last edited by magnoliaparadise; 12-23-2015 at 09:24 PM.

Also thanking Amazon.com because the canadian dollar exchange rate is super crappy. I only did one border run and hadn't bought very much. Amazon.ca go A LOT of my business this year - stuff was much better deals for me!

Amazon and Toys R Us has the Little Live Pets Cleverkeet for $29.99. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER. Seems like a decent price for a gift my daughter has been asking for. I ended up price matching at Target.
    Last edited by lovemydeals; 12-23-2015 at 12:43 PM.

Dear Amazon,

Love,

Target
    LOL! I still ended up doing a fair amount of shopping via amazon but nothing like in past years.
    They are on my $&%*^ list now though because an item I ordered last week, which was supposed to be here yesterday, hasn't even shipped yet! But when I logged in to cancel it, somehow it is magically suddenly ready to ship and can no longer be cancelled but will arrive too late. It isn't a critical thing that I NEED and can just save 2 months for DHs bday but it's the principle of the matter that irks me. They knew they didn't ship it when they were supposed to so why did I not get notice until the day after it was supposed to be here? Price is now cheaper, both with prime and moreso with another 3rd party seller who has free ship but no prime. I just sent an email insisting they refund me the difference between the lowest total price and what I paid since prime was useless in this case anyway. Grr.

Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 LastLast