Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Myira is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I caved in and got the breville air convection oven from Bed bath with a 20off and 50$ to spend in store came to 255$. Already made some fries and am super happy with it. If anyone is the market for one, I think they now have a 25off going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    DD 10/2008
    DS 09/2011

dhano923 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I’ve ordered:
    A casual knit blazer from Nordstrom Rack (clearance is additional 40% off for BF with free shipping)
    Flannel bedsheets sets for the kids and underwear for me and DD from Macys on BF sale
    A flatware set from Macys on their Cyber Monday sale (started already)
    Mom to:
    DS 10/03
    DD 11/05

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by dhano923 View Post
    I’ve ordered:
    A casual knit blazer from Nordstrom Rack (clearance is additional 40% off for BF with free shipping)
    Flannel bedsheets sets for the kids and underwear for me and DD from Macys on BF sale
    A flatware set from Macys on their Cyber Monday sale (started already)
    Thank you! I completely forgot to check Macy’s. I picked up some fiesta pieces I had been eyeing.

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I got the IP Vortex Air Fryer from Target on Wednesday since it was on sale (DH is going to give it to me for Christmas). Yesterday I placed a bunch of orders from the Popcorn Factory, Harry and David (Moose Crunch), and Wolferman's Bakery to send to relatives that we normally travel to see for Christmas but won't be seeing this year. I also sent a subscription from Crate Joy for an Escape Room game package to be sent to my brother and nieces because they had some companies with 25% off. Then I woke up this morning and see in my email the discount now is 30% off for Cyber Monday, wish I would have waited to order!

I've bought more over the past 3 days than I have for the past 9 months since before lockdown began! I hesitate to list it all here, but I'm excited about stuff I've been considering for a while. Thus, while they are all "impulse" buys, I've been waiting for the right sale to get the Madewill Zip tote (I've been eyeing that for over a year so 30% off was just the incentive to pull the trigger), Aquatalia ankle boots (I remember someone here raving about them and I found a deal on Nordstrom Rack for $100, compared to the normal $495 price!), Yeti tumblers (Ace Hardware had a deal for $15 off per tumbler that I saw on Slickdeals), Ecco sandals (I have some I love and hope the new ones are just as comfortable), Lo & Sons' Catalina totes for DDs (I love mine and find it so awesome for travel), more Bombas socks (my favorites, which DD1 keeps stealing so I need more), 2 Waterhog mats from LL Bean for our newly renovated home, and 2 custom Etsy prints (one of a custom "map" of our 5 favorite trips and a custom print with lyrics to our wedding song, At Last by Etta James, with our names and wedding date). Yay!
    Last edited by smiles33; 11-29-2020 at 02:37 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3