Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by NCGrandma View Post
    I previously liked the organic cotton BGREEN masks but as the weather has gotten hotter, I really find the fabric on the Sweaty Bands masks much more comfortable.

One caution: they now have a couple of styles. The original style (called "first") does not have any wire etc but it has good coverage and very comfy. The newer style ("fresh") does have a plastic nose clip thingy but is a bit shorter nose-to-chin. I haven’t had the fresh one long enough to be sure which I prefer. And now I see they have an additional new style ("extra") which is only a single layer, unlike the others.

Anyway, like PZMommy, these are my current favorites. My only objection is, when people comment on them and ask where they can order some, i kind of cringe when I reply Sweaty Bands!

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains
    Thanks for the heads up. I originally ordered mine back in April and they only had a few patterns to choose from. I just went and ordered a few more. I got a couple of each to see which ones I like best. I think the “extra” type will be perfect for my car when I go through the drive though. I prefer the thicker ones for grocery shopping.

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

SweatyBands are currently 25% off with code Sparkle.

diamond is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

What is this round shaped mama seamstress everybody is talking about where do I find the store in the masks by them

Quote Originally Posted by diamond View Post
    What is this round shaped mama seamstress everybody is talking about where do I find the store in the masks by them
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/7941914...active_1&crt=1
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

DS is 11.5 and loves the adidas masks. I got him a L and may have been able to get the smaller size, but this one fully covers his face and doesn't seem too big. I'm going to order another set for him.

Kindra178 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MSWR0319 View Post
    DS is 11.5 and loves the adidas masks. I got him a L and may have been able to get the smaller size, but this one fully covers his face and doesn't seem too big. I'm going to order another set for him.
    I think they are back ordered! Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Kindra178 View Post
    I think they are back ordered! Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    I was able to order the blue color in M/L for DS1 and then also got a pack to try on DS2 in blue. They were sold out in both sizes in black.

Twin Mom is online now Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

DS likes the blue adidas masks too. We got the Xs/s. There is a tip on measuring to see which size will work best.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

NCGrandma is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Since this thread is about masks for school ... here’s DGD2's idea of a good mask! It certainly gets lots of awwwws when they pick up takeout!

I’m not sure it’s this exact vendor but I know my family got it on Etsy.
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/8069828...=1&pro=1&frs=1

Sent from my iPad using Baby Bargains

Twin Mom is online now Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

How can you tell what size they are? I don’t see sizes listed.

Quote Originally Posted by marinkitty View Post
    I just got a package of the Sweaty Bands ones - they are nice but BE SURE you are getting the S/M size. I thought all the ones I ordered were, but two of the ones we received are clearly larger and only fit DH not me or any of the kids (even the 6'1" rising sophomore). Luckily most came in the small size I intended to buy. No wire, but fit is decent and they seem easy to breath through compared to our cotton weave fabric ones.

"
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast