trcy is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Default Can you guys help with Santa pictures again?

I feel like I posted about this last year too. A local photographer is having a Santa session in her studio in a few weeks. I want the kids to look nice (more than a Christmas T-shirt), but not over the top fancy. A dress is fine for DD, just not a fancy poofy one. Or maybe leggings and a tunic top. DS maybe a button up shirt and jeans. I feel like he will be easier once I figured out DD. I want the to not clash but definitely not matching. I just can't find anything. Also want to keep it as inexpensive as possible. DD is a size 7 and DS is 3T. Thanks!

ETA: This is one idea I had for DD. Not sure if it works, thoughts? If yes, what would I have DS wear?
    DD loves the boots, so she would love to incorporate them with the santa pictures

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Baby Bargains mobile app
    Last edited by trcy; 11-02-2018 at 07:03 PM.
    DD 12/10
    DS 10/15

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by trcy View Post
    I feel like I posted about this last year too. A local photographer is having a Santa session in her studio in a few weeks. I want the kids to look nice (more than a Christmas T-shirt), but not over the top fancy. A dress is fine for DD, just not a fancy poofy one. Or maybe leggings and a tunic top. DS maybe a button up shirt and jeans. I feel like he will be easier once I figured out DD. I want the to not clash but definitely not matching. I just can't find anything. Also want to keep it as inexpensive as possible. DD is a size 7 and DS is 3T. Thanks!

I like this dress, simple yet holiday-ish, looks comfortable too

https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/produ...541&pcid=39288

Some dress shirt ideas, classic:
    https://www.target.com/p/toddler-boy...62#lnk=sametab

Fun:

https://www.target.com/p/toddler-boy...06#lnk=sametab
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

ETA: This is one idea I had for DD. Not sure if it works, thoughts? If yes, what would I have DS wear?
    DD loves the boots, so she would love to incorporate them with the santa pictures

It didn't attach, here is the picture.IMG_20181102_185807.jpg

DD 12/10
    DS 10/15

Quote Originally Posted by Mommy_Mea View Post
    I think we cross posted, that dress is really cute. Do you think the boots in the picture I posted would work with it? She is pretty adamant about the boots all of a sudden.

DD 12/10
    DS 10/15

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I think we cross posted, that dress is really cute. Do you think the boots in the picture I posted would work with it? She is pretty adamant about the boots all of a sudden.

I think the boots would be fine, check it done of the other colors of the dress, the black and white version might look cute with the boots too. If nothing else, it will be a good memory when you look at the photos in a few years and remember those boots
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011