Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by trentsmom View Post
    That's great! I am so happy for you. I read an article a few days ago about painful sex https://www.thelily.com/3-in-4-women...n-and-bear-it/
    I read this too, and actually thought of you Melaine. I'm so glad you've found a solution.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I’m so glad to hear that! For me it’s always been related to where I am in my cycle.
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I'm so glad to hear you found something that works, and how frustrating to have taken so long, I can't imagine enduring pain all these years! Let me tell you, as you get older sex can only get better too, at 52 I'm having more fun and great sex than ever!

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    I'm so glad to hear you found something that works, and how frustrating to have taken so long, I can't imagine enduring pain all these years! Let me tell you, as you get older sex can only get better too, at 52 I'm having more fun and great sex than ever!
    This is great to hear!!! 🥰

I have no idea which worked for you, or maybe it was the combination of them together, but whatever has caused the change, I’m just so glad! What an amazing thing to be free of that problem after so long!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2