Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Exhausted

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default Exhausted

Just needed to vent. I am just exhausted. I am back to doing iron infusions as my ferritin is at a 6 again (was a 6 last year and then did infusions and thought I was all set) and still have no root cause. DH is still sort of looking for a job which is creating a lot of stress for me -- trying to figure out how to adjust to a single salary for a year + with no end in sight. Today the CEO of my company fired the guy who runs sales and decided I should do that job too -- not a small job -- a job I've said no to for 3 years. I don't really have an option right now -- other than looking for another job. I feel like I cannot say no. And frankly (I am sure I am not unique here) the horrible news is killing me hurricanes, flooding, earthquake is all so hard to take in day in and day out.

That is all.
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

What a horrendous day. Like almost too much. I'm sorry about your job and hope that DH finds a good one soon. I'm also right there with you about all the horrible news. It seems so sad and overwhelming.

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Oh my gosh. That is a lot of stress! I can't believe you just inherited a job you didn't want when you're already overextending yourself due to your DH's job situation (referencing your house cleaner posts!). Plus your health. Plus the crazy disasters in the news. I can't imagine how tired and overwhelmed you must feel. Complain away! Dang, I hope your health at least comes back to you soon so you can deal with it all a little better. The winds of change must be in the air soon for your family. Big hugs!

Philly Mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bisous View Post
    Oh my gosh. That is a lot of stress! I can't believe you just inherited a job you didn't want when you're already overextending yourself due to your DH's job situation (referencing your house cleaner posts!). Plus your health. Plus the crazy disasters in the news. I can't imagine how tired and overwhelmed you must feel. Complain away! Dang, I hope your health at least comes back to you soon so you can deal with it all a little better. The winds of change must be in the air soon for your family. Big hugs!
    Yes!! So much stress and it is exhausting. Hope you find some time for you in all of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Simon is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

I hope the transfusions help you feel better soon. It can't take away the stress but hopefully feeling better will give you more strength to deal with all that is coming your way. So sorry to hear that work is adding to the pile on. Hopefully Dh will find a job soon.
    Ds1 (2006). Ds2 (2010). Ds3 (2012).

KpbS is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Sending huge hugs and hope you can get some good rest.
    K

niccig is online now Clean Sweep forum moderator

Ok that’s just way too much. Try to take time for you .. I’m using a short guided meditation app - a colleague recommended it. It’s only 3 mins, it helps me feel better

firstbaby is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I am so sorry. I am in a very similar situation - my job stress and DH unemployed - as well as low ferritin numbers (it was 4 last time I had it checked). I'm praying your job situation improves either with your current job or a new job and that your DH finds something soon. Sending you huge hugs. It stinks to feel like everything around you is topsy turvy and you can't get your bearings.

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by niccig View Post
    Ok that’s just way too much. Try to take time for you .. I’m using a short guided meditation app - a colleague recommended it. It’s only 3 mins, it helps me feel better

thanks all! I'm doing headspace and love it. Meditation app.
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

Big hugs to you. That sounds like a lot to have to deal with all at the same time. Hang in there and take good care.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast