Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    logan's mom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

If you are ordering from Boden today, "DDA2" gives you 22% off and free shipping : )

wifecat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Dumb q...I know it says "mini" boden...but does the code work no matter what you put in your cart?
    Mama to miracles, dd (3/09), ds (12/10), dd (8/14)

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by logan's mom View Post
    If you are ordering from Boden today, "DDA2" gives you 22% off and free shipping : )
    Nice, thanks!

1 per customer, but you can use another log in account and billing address. My brother just bought me another one.
    DS1-1/09
    DS2-10/12

Thanks OP and PP that posted the code!

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wifecat View Post
    Dumb q...I know it says "mini" boden...but does the code work no matter what you put in your cart?
    I have the same question...
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

Quote Originally Posted by lchang25000 View Post
    1 per customer, but you can use another log in account and billing address. My brother just bought me another one.
    Thanks. So if I buy another using DHs email, will Boden accept two vouchers on the same account? And how does it work - do you need to use $35 per order or will the additional credit store to your account?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

for Sandy Hook

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    Thanks. So if I buy another using DHs email, will Boden accept two vouchers on the same account? And how does it work - do you need to use $35 per order or will the additional credit store to your account?
    well, last time LOTS of people had trouble using more than one voucher per order when checking out. it was a bit of a snafu situation..i guess plum was supposed to limit it to one per customer but it let ppl buy multiple ones, though Boden wouldn't allow multiple vouchers when checking out (at least that's what i heard)..then it would invalidate the code and charge the full amount to ppl's CC.. and i'm kind of shocked they are doing it again bc there were so many irate people last time (this is based on MB groups i'm in on FB). i only got one last time so i didn't try it.

Do you think there will be another (or better) sale code closer to the holidays? A couple things I want are currently out of stock and I am hoping they get more in.

Quote Originally Posted by lauren3110 View Post
    Do you think there will be another (or better) sale code closer to the holidays? A couple things I want are currently out of stock and I am hoping they get more in.
    Sometimes they have 25% and 30% codes. This is the month for it. Last year there was an amazing stacking code around this time of year that gave 45% discount - for a few hours before they pulled it. We did a lot of damage, collectively.
    Last edited by citymama; 11-15-2013 at 06:26 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast