Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    OKKiddo is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Target's UP and Ups are great and another Huggies knock off is Kirkland's Diapers from Costco.

Quote Originally Posted by PAfirsttimemom View Post
    We are also having a problem with DS2 leaking in the front at night with the Cruisers Dry Max. I moved up to size 5 because I thought 4s might be getting too small, and it is still happening--not every night, but often enough. We've been back and forth between Pampers and Huggies with DS2 (with DS1 we were Swaddlers and Cruisers all the way). So I might just go with the Huggies from now on.

Actually, I'm experimenting right now with Target's Up and Up Brand, because a bunch of moms on here said they liked them and they are similar to Huggies. I do like them pretty well so far. We'll see...

Quote Originally Posted by PAfirsttimemom View Post
    We are also having a problem with DS2 leaking in the front at night with the Cruisers Dry Max. I moved up to size 5 because I thought 4s might be getting too small, and it is still happening--not every night, but often enough. We've been back and forth between Pampers and Huggies with DS2 (with DS1 we were Swaddlers and Cruisers all the way). So I might just go with the Huggies from now on.

Actually, I'm experimenting right now with Target's Up and Up Brand, because a bunch of moms on here said they liked them and they are similar to Huggies. I do like them pretty well so far. We'll see...
    I went to Up & Up right after I realized DM was causing our problems and really liked them the first few days. But then I started having problems with both their dipes coming undone under their clothes (again, a first for us) and having a leaky mess - particularly with DD who has leaky poop at the thighs (yet another 1st). The velcro as bad enough for me that I didn't bother to experiment with sizes. I do really like the Up & Up wipes - both for the feel & price!

So far, I've been happy with Huggies Little Movers for DS. Bought some today for DD; will report back over the next few days. She's 2 yrs old, ~25lbs & 36.5" tall in sz 4.

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

CPSC is now investigating the new diapers. Report your problems to the commission.

http://www.babycenter.com/204_cpsc-i...1:4&pe=2U9xrMr
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Melbel is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I just wanted to report that I was able to get a full refund from drugstore.com for the case of Dry Max that was sold in a box marked as Pampers Cruisers (website did not disclose Dry Max either when I purchased in early April). I had originally planned to use up my box before switching but DD2 is leaking so badly that it is not worth all of the clothing and sheet changes. I decided to call drugstore.com and they issued a full refund over the phone and I do not have to return the diapers. Great customer service. I decided to try the Huggies Naturals rather than the Pampers Baby Dry because I am not pleased with how P&G is handling this whole situation.

Quote Originally Posted by arivecchi View Post
    CPSC is now investigating the new diapers. Report your problems to the commission.

http://www.babycenter.com/204_cpsc-i...1:4&pe=2U9xrMr

Thanks for posting this; just sent in my report. You might want to put this in a separate post, so more people know where to report problems.
    -Ivy

Parenting two active, wonderful boys

This is your world. Shape it or someone else will. -Gary Lew

Kymberley is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melbel View Post
    I just wanted to report that I was able to get a full refund from drugstore.com for the case of Dry Max that was sold in a box marked as Pampers Cruisers (website did not disclose Dry Max either when I purchased in early April). I had originally planned to use up my box before switching but DD2 is leaking so badly that it is not worth all of the clothing and sheet changes. I decided to call drugstore.com and they issued a full refund over the phone and I do not have to return the diapers. Great customer service. I decided to try the Huggies Naturals rather than the Pampers Baby Dry because I am not pleased with how P&G is handling this whole situation.
    That's awesome! I hope you love the Huggies Naturals as much as we do.

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeofUs View Post
    Thanks for posting this; just sent in my report. You might want to put this in a separate post, so more people know where to report problems.
    Great idea. Done.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

maylips is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Well....*sigh* Looks like we may be joining the bandwagon. It's hard to tell, as we're also trying new solids, but DS has a MASSIVE diaper rash. We have two huge boxes of Cruisers bought from diapers.com and only used pampers with DD.

What a disappointment.
    Mom to my little girl 3/12/07
    ....and boy 8/04/09

Lolabee is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I'm bumping this thread up because we have a case of dry max Swaddlers my husband bought for our newborn last week at Babies R Us. The baby definitely got a rash from the first box of dry max dipes we used for him, which went away after I switched to different diapers. Husband and I are definitely on the same page that we don't want to keep using the dry max diapers after the baby obviously seems to be getting a rash from them.

I've been tearing the house apart trying to find the BRU receipt for this huge case of diapers with no luck so far. I can't stand the idea of being out for the purchase of this rather large case of diapers. Does anyone know of a way I can still return them either to BRU or P&G?

Help!!!

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolabee View Post

I've been tearing the house apart trying to find the BRU receipt for this huge case of diapers with no luck so far. I can't stand the idea of being out for the purchase of this rather large case of diapers. Does anyone know of a way I can still return them either to BRU or P&G?

Help!!!
    If you bought them with a CC, BRU can do a receipt look-up. Just make sure to have the CC with you.
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast