Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: New JJBs

swissair81 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

If USPS will be by you at noon, you may still have yours before me. UPS apparently doesn't like my block as much as Fed Ex does.

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by swissair81 View Post
    Nope. It's a common mistake though. We are on Eastern time year round.
    Oops! Sorry about that!
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

I got my SW BFF yesterday! I loooooooove it! I used to be in love with GG... but this is my favorite print of all time! It's so gorgeous... the black and white with the hint of hot pink.

I'm going to have to return this though... I'm bothered by print placement issues so I'm hoping to get something decent for the next one.

But I can't to start using it!
    Vanessa

Full-time mommy to Miss Yumi ('08)

Quote Originally Posted by vahnessuh View Post
    I got my SW BFF yesterday! I loooooooove it! I used to be in love with GG... but this is my favorite print of all time! It's so gorgeous... the black and white with the hint of hot pink.

I'm going to have to return this though... I'm bothered by print placement issues so I'm hoping to get something decent for the next one.

But I can't to start using it!
    What do you mean by the print placement?
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

pastrygirl is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Print placement refers to how the print sits -- are the swirls centered, etc. I can see how it would make a difference on the BFF! I just got my SW BeQuick and the placement is just about centered. It looks great!!

I also got a MM Be Quick, and while I like it, I love SW much more. I hope I can get a BFF at some point, but I have to scrounge up something to sell...

swissair81 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

My BFF is here. Just gotta find my camera. I love the MM. I also got 2 be quicks- Lotus Lullaby & Shadow Waltz. I think I'm going to sell my Be Fab. The BFF is much lighter AND it has backpack straps.
    Last edited by swissair81; 07-23-2010 at 04:01 PM.

cath_b is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

They have arrived! I got pictures too...enjoy the slide show.

Last edited by cath_b; 07-23-2010 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Working on unlocking the album.
    Mom to sweet jester DS (9/07) and fiesty little diva DD (9/09)

Quote Originally Posted by cath_b View Post
    They have arrived! I got pictures too...enjoy the slide show.

Have you thought about working for JJB? Your pics are amazing, you totally sold me on this bag. I need it NOW!

cath_b is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBees View Post
    Have you thought about working for JJB? Your pics are amazing, you totally sold me on this bag. I need it NOW!
    Thanks TwoBees! I would love to take credit but it's either one of two things: 1.) I have an awesome camera 2.) You have an awesome computer monitor

Glad you liked the pictures. I really like the configuration of the BFF and the number of pockets.

I totally could have used the Mighty Be 3 weeks ago when I took DC to the movies (Toy Story 3). The tote I brought was not big enough!

I will have to wash my JJB BRB and transfer its contents into the BFF. I will post more pictures when I am able to repack my new diaper bag.
    Mom to sweet jester DS (9/07) and fiesty little diva DD (9/09)

Any pics yet Swissair81? Reviews?

Cathb, how are you liking your BFF?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast