Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

We have used both Huggies Overnights and Huggies Pull-ups nighttime. They are equally absorbent IMO. And FWIW, I don't feel like pull-ups are any easier. They all have those velcro sides, and unless the velcro is laying just right, it's super easy for a corner of it to come out and be scratchy/uncomfortable. Especially when a kid is pulling them up and down. I wish they made them without velcro - then they'd be truly "pull-up".

So because of all of this, I'd just stick with the Huggies Overnights. Cheaper.

eta: will have to check out the Underjams or Goodnights if they don't have the velcro sides...I've not paid that much attention to them because they are SO expensive!!

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    eta: will have to check out the Underjams or Goodnights if they don't have the velcro sides...I've not paid that much attention to them because they are SO expensive!!
    Goodnites do not have velcro, at least in the L/XL size. I used them my first few nights home from the hospital after having DS
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

pastrygirl is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Underjams don't have velcro either. The sides come apart if you rip them, but they won't go back together.

As much as I would like to stick with overnight diapers from a cost stand point, we have out grown them. we started having a ton of pee accidents lately and I think that is the reason. We have been in a size 6 for a year (I always size up).

I could not find Underjams anywhere, so I bought a small package of a Good Nites and so far so good! They are a bit more money, but I am no longer buying the diaper doubler which helps. Plus, as long as I have a coupon, the price isn't too bad. I don't really. Have many options.

Quote Originally Posted by pastrygirl View Post
    I want to cry!! Target just stopped carrying Underjams. I might start putting cloth trainers on him at night.
    They still have them online.... Right now through the holidays they have free shipping on any order! Its looks like a small package, but the count is the same as the box.

http://www.target.com/p/pampers-unde...t/-/A-14914622
    Last edited by Blakes Mommy; 10-23-2014 at 10:52 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2