Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I feel your pain. I'm still upset TJ's stopped carrying the chocolate covered potato chips. Occasionally I can find something similar tasting, but they're only sold in specially stores and cost three times as much.

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    I feel your pain. I'm still upset TJ's stopped carrying the chocolate covered potato chips. Occasionally I can find something similar tasting, but they're only sold in specially stores and cost three times as much.
    Chocolate covered potato chips!?! I've never even tried them, and now I'm upset, because I can imagine the deliciousness that now I will never taste! Oh for the days before I imagined such a thing could exist! We don't have a Trader Joe's near us. I'm always a bit envious of those who do and find all these marvelous foods, but I guess I'm grateful to avoid the losses you suffer when Trader Joe, in his wisdom, snatches away what once he offered in such abundance.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by 123LuckyMom View Post
    Chocolate covered potato chips!?! I've never even tried them, and now I'm upset, because I can imagine the deliciousness that now I will never taste! Oh for the days before I imagined such a thing could exist! We don't have a Trader Joe's near us. I'm always a bit envious of those who do and find all these marvelous foods, but I guess I'm grateful to avoid the losses you suffer when Trader Joe, in his wisdom, snatches away what once he offered in such abundance.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains
    The closest tasting choc covered potato chips I can find are Asher's Chocolate Co, sold at the Paper Store. DH bought them for me on Valentine's day. They are $10.99 for the same size bag sold at TJ's for $3.99 I only buy them when I get coupons and I keep them in my Mom's Stash (AKA do not touch unless you want serious trouble). When I tried choc covered chips I realized I really like the sweet/salty combo and it kind of rocked my world lol

I HATE when things I love are discontinued! Seems to happen a lot which makes me think I must have bad taste! Stonewall Kitchen makes a great red pepper jelly though if you're looking for an alternative.
    ~Leslie

Ryan 8/00

Matthew 2/03

"We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation.It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path."~ Paulo Coelho

urquie is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mmsmom View Post
    And the "Midnight Moo" chocolate sauce has been out forever. I was told it was being "reformulated" and is coming back but it has been months!
    In case you missed it, midnight moo is in the current TJ's fearless flyer.

just saw the mighty moo at the store.

mmsmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by urquie View Post
    In case you missed it, midnight moo is in the current TJ's fearless flyer.
    Yes, just saw it in store. Thank you! Of course I JUST bought a 2 pack of Hershey's "simple" syrup from Costco... but DH says it isn't good so I will take it back and stock up on Midnight Moo.

doberbrat is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by liz View Post
    I feel your pain. I'm still upset TJ's stopped carrying the chocolate covered potato chips.
    I remember those! they were awesome and addictive. Every once in awhile, I remember them and look for them.... didnt realize they were permanently gone. I figured they were seasonal.

Quote Originally Posted by 123LuckyMom View Post
    No TJs?? You gotta move! One criteria of where I can live or visit longer than a week is proximity to a TJs. Seriously! Too hard to feed dd1 otherwise.
    dd1 10/05
    dd2 11/09
    and ... a mini poodle!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2