Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    chlobo is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Just for fun - How many missing USPS packages do you have

and how long has it been?

I have 4 USPS packages that have been delayed. I live in Mass. I ordered something from VT. It's now been 26 days and I still don't have it. I also ordered coffee from Mass about an hour and a half from where I live and that package is nowhere to be found.

Anyone else?

6, including the big box that has all of my sister's gifts for us and my parents.

I hope all of yours show up soon!
    DD 6/06
    DS 4/09
    DS 5/12

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Mine showed up 12 days late. Sounds like I got lucky!

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

hbridge is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

The gift to the teachers lounge at school was supposed to arrive on the 11th, they JUST delivered it (on the 21st)! Don't lose hope, they may still move along.

I run shipping for a small company and we have had things "stall" in shipment for a week or so and then move along.

LD92599 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

2 so far - one including approx 300 stamps ORDERED THROUGH THE USPS. Ordered on the 10th; it's getting closer to the destination so fingers crossed arrives today.
    The other was something shipped from Best Buy - I have enough purchases on my BB Rewards that they normally ship everything overnight or 2nd day; they sent this USPS. It's also been approx 2 weeks but it says I'll have it on 12/24.

I really feel for the postal workers though; I have a few friends that are carriers. It's so bad But the tracking info is terrible too for those waiting for packages.

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

MIL ordered something for DD from BestBuy and that's taking forever; not sure if it's coming USPS, but probably.

I ordered something which I'll wrap as being from my brother Joe to DD that I'm expecting tomorrow (unless UPS switches it over to USPS.)

DH ordered something, shipping to ILs', for DD that's also taking forever (because Hess trucks always take forever) but we're fairly certain it'll come soon.

And I have a couple of things I ordered for Girl Scouts; one set is coming from MN and the other batch is coming from a warehouse in NJ. They're not for Christmas, though, so I'm not tracking them obsessively yet.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

double post; sorry!
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

None!

Only once in 10 years since we've lived here have I had a package go missing and on average I have at least 300 orders a year from Amazon alone!

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I just got a vendor update regarding an order I placed before thanksgiving. It’s lost. It’s no biggie and the company is offering a generous gift card as compensation (generous if I request a re-order, very generous if I am ok waiting for the original to turn up).

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Kestrel is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I have two that were... well... maybe not lost, but misplaced? One arrived six days later than expected. The other is two days late and now due today and says out for delivery. All together, I think USPS has done a great job this year. I've actually had more issues with UPS delays. Nothing actually lost/missing this year, just slow.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast