Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Exercise - ran 6 miles today!! Windy and hills!! Woohoo - longest distance since starting back in September when I couldn’t run a mile nonstop!! - yoga

Dinner - steak, Corn, mashed potatoes

Snack - grapefruit x 2, pretzels

Water - 66 Oz

Sleep -
    Last edited by jgenie; 01-14-2022 at 11:36 PM.

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

still keeping up with one Peloton workout per day (at least 20 min). sometimes i take it easy and mainly do 10 min abs and stretching

today i did TUnde's 30 min 90s bootcamp, live. Music was awesome and took me back, but dang the bootcamp part killed me! LOL.

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

yesterday was solid but no exercise. Today is
    B-- eggs
    S-- grapes
    L -- ham and cheese
    The rest is TBD. Today is likely to be a cheat day. I WILL do Peloton.
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

gatorsmom is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I feel awful- scratchy throat, headache, sinus congestion. The PCR test that I took WEDNESDAY through this little local “COVID CLINIC,” has not come back yet. At this point, it’s useless since I’ve been taking care of my DS2 at home who test positive. The rapid test I took Wednesday said I was negative which is probably wrong. Monday DS2 comes out of quarantine so I’ve signed up for another PCR then through our hospital this time (much more reliable). In the meantime, dh’s shipment of rapid tests came in! So I’ll take another today and see what it says.

The bright side is it has taken away my appetite somewhat. So yesterday:
    breakfast- nothing
    lunch- breaded chicken tenders over big plate of raw veggies
    snack- yogurt and apple slices
    Dinner- boom chicka pop

I went to bed early and didn’t really eat dinner. Total calories 1175. Seven-day calorie average 1300. One more day of not feeling good ought to knock me into an average of 1200. Then I’ll likely start losing weight. Although the scale has gone down a pound since I started and I’m not longer bloated, my clothes fit exactly the same. I can’t wait for them to fit normally again.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

Hopefully everyone is sticking to their attempts this weekend. I’ve been really tired the last 2 nights which meant skipping dinner. I just didn’t feel like eating. It might happen again tonight. I ate 800 calories yesterday which brought down my 7-day aversge to 1180 calories/day. As long as I hover around 1200, I should lose weight. I haven’t got any treadmill action in, though, and it’s going to be harder to do since Ds1 uses that room for his office. More excuses…

Today I ate:
    breakfast- Two good yogurt with cup fresh blueberries, oatmeal bake, hot tea
    lunch- smoked salmon on bed of spinach, chopped veggies and roasted pepper slices, cinnamons black tea, oatmeal bake
    dinner- I’m hoping to use up some chopped veggies tossed in hummus rolled in a lettuce leaf or tortilla with half cup milk
    total calories should be around 1100

weight: 146.8lbs
    Last edited by gatorsmom; 01-19-2022 at 06:52 PM.
    " I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent." Mahatma Gandhi

"This is the ultimate weakness of violence: It multiplies evil and violence in the universe. It doesn't solve any problems." Martin Luther King, Jr.

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I am still doing it although the struggle is real.
    yesterday I was great til dinner and then not so great. I did peloton so that was good and my hip/knee are good today so I will bike again today
    Breakfast is 2 hard boiled eggs
    Lunch is grapes and TBD (not hungry yet)
    Dinner is chicken sausages and salad with that awesome dressing
    I should be under 1500
    It seems like at 1500 I maintain weight so I need to adjust that number I think. Although I also had my period last week so hopefully I will see something come off the scale later this week. SIGH.
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

basil is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

gatorsmom - take it easy and hope you feel better soon!

Hillview - sounds like you have been busy! hopefully scale will move soon.

Had a good weekend away, though not calorie-wise. But this is why I eat more or less "clean" during the week, so I can splurge a little bit on these fun family weekends. The 10 of us (my family, my brother's family, my parents) went to Maine for skiing. Weather was not so great - negative temps and high winds on Saturday meant we stayed inside and didn't ski. Then a storm was on the way for Sunday night-Monday so we decided to come home early Sunday afternoon. My parents (retired) stayed so they could catch the fresh snow tomorrow though!

On Thursday, I drove up and stopped at Burger King for the kids, but my mom had made this instant pot hot and sour soup with chicken dumplings, so instead of eating on the road I held out and had that once we got there.
    Friday, I had a bagel thin, cream cheese, and smoked salmon for breakfast, more hot and sour dumpling soup for lunch, and this delicious fish pie for dinner that my mom made. Full day of skiing, especially since it was a weekday and there were no lines.
    Saturday was my niece's birthday, so I had the bagel/cream cheese/salmon breakfast, turkey sandwich for lunch, and niece's request homemade macaroni and cheese for dinner. And then cake. Didn't ski due to the severe cold. Did a few meditation and stretching videos when the kids were getting stir crazy.
    Sunday I had the same breakfast, a turkey sandwich for lunch, then drove home. Managed to time it right with delivery from the Mexican restaurant, so had shrimp tacos, spinach, and some of the rice. We skied for a few hours in the AM, but didn't want to get home late so cut it a bit short.
    Today, started off the morning with a nice long workout. 45 min PZ ride, 20 min run, 20 min barre, 10 min stretching. Skipped breakfast, had a turkey burger for lunch with leftover roasted broccoli. For dinner I made chicken noodle soup from a whole chicken and various veg, had that with some salad. Also roasted 2 large eggplants, 3 big zucchini, 2 lbs Brussel sprouts, and 2 lbs butternut squash for use later in the week.

Hope you all have a great week! Feel better, Gatorsmom!
    DS- 8/11
    DD- 5/14

Wow, basil, your weekend sounds delicious. Sounds like a lot of fun, too. Now I’m craving salmon, lox and bagels. Mmmmm

I feel pretty good other than some thick congestion. But I’ve been sleeping so heavily. I fell asleep folding clothes yesterday afternoon and woke up very confused. Happened again right before bedtime.

Melaine here was saying she snacks when she isn’t feeling good. I’m the opposite. I don’t want food when I’m not feeling well. So I’ll likely lose a pound or 2 from not eating much. My 7-day average is at 1150. I do need to keep up my calories though, because if I don’t, I’ll start bingeing when I feel better. I know that from previous experience.
    weight: 145.8lbs
    Last edited by gatorsmom; 01-19-2022 at 06:53 PM.

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Weekends are hard for me. Having everyone home and eating means I’m eating with them. We have gotten much better about deliberately choosing takeout rather than just using it as a fall back all weekend. This was a celebration weekend so ended up eating out way more than usual.

Tuesday
    20 minute treadmill
    30 minute HIIT
    Yoga

Snack - bread, prosciutto, papadam
    Dinner - lasagna, cookies

Water - 55 Oz

Sleep - 5 hours
    Last edited by jgenie; 01-19-2022 at 12:39 AM.

basil is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Yes, weekends are definitely the hardest!

Yesterday did 45 min Peloton in the AM, 15 min stretching in the PM.
    Breakfast: coffee, milk
    Lunch: turkey stir fry, roasted veggies, cherry tomatoes, baby carrots, raspberries
    Dinner: salad, salmon, roasted veggies
    Dessert: cherries, 1/2 caramel turtle (DH finished these off, thank goodness)

Today started off with 45 min Peloton again.
    Breakfast: Coffee/milk
    Lunch: leftover salmon fillet, roasted veggies, tomatoes, carrots, cherries
    Dinner: turkey burger, salad, green beans, maybe a few fries if my kids don't finish them
    Dessert: fruit and probably a piece of chocolate
    Would be great to get some strength training in, but not sure I'll have time.
    DS- 8/11
    DD- 5/14

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast