Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

We switched to fake last year so I was out of the loop on pricing. But just spoke to my running partner whose family always goes to the same "cut your own" that we went to and it was $70 cash/$75 credit for 9ft and under and $125 for anything 10ft+. They always get a 10ft+ but didn't this year because they couldn't stomach the price. This is in rural WNY.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Los Angeles here. DH got an 8ft Nordman at Home Depot yesterday for $100, same price as last year. Home Depot always seems to have the best prices.

Sent from my SM-A526U1 using Tapatalk
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

cuca_ is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Prices of real Christmas trees where you live

I paid $125 for an 11 feet tree and it was a better price than last year. There were no tall trees in my are by early to mid December last year.

LD92599 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We just paid $89 for a 7ft Frasier Fir from the local ambulance corp lot.
    Definitely higher than last year! Several cut your own tree farms have already closed for the season, sold out!

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Just went to Lowe’s. 6-7’ Fraisers were $60. I’ll console myself with having paid $40 more since mine seems fresher and nicer.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

We paid $130 for a ten foot tree. Our usual nursery was pretty picked over this weekend. The other nursery we go to was completely wiped out. The had 5 three foot trees left yesterday afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

jent is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

We just paid $40 for a 6 or 7 foot basalm fir, we are in Vermont. It was at a local fundraiser that is staffed by volunteers, so may not reflect true costs.
    Jen, mom to "Little Miss Tiny" 4/07

ang79 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

The girls wanted to go to the cut your own farm that we found last year but we forgot to tag a tree, so probably only small trees left and their website said starting at $85 (definitely higher than last year). So instead we purchased from the local Lions Club. Got a 7 ft. Fraser for $77.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Costco trees are $85.00 this year around here.

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I have no idea. When I was little we had to get fake trees because of my sister's allergies. We got one real tree our first year as a married couple. DH managed to get a beautiful tree but it was damp when we brought it home and it had WORMS. We thought they were pine needles that were falling all over our rug but they were worms (they moved, YIKES!) and we've had a fake one ever since. I think real trees are beautiful! But we're good with our fake beauty that MIL gave us that has to be at least 30 years old. No lights (so nothing much to break) and going strong.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast