acmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Favorite restaurants?

We are planning a feb trip that kids don't know about yet. Staying at poly and kids will be 8, 6 and 8 months. My 180 day mark to make reservations is coming up and I know we want to try some new restaurants this time. We have been several times in the past few years but have always booked and planned closer to the trip so have had to take what we can get meal wise. We have also done a lot of character meals in the past but don't think we will do as many of those this time (maybe 1 or 2). What restaurants have your families enjoyed or are on your must do list?

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains mobile app

We like Sanaa (animal kingdom resort area). Kids enjoy seeing animals before and after dinner. The food is very yummy, and even my kids liked it. The quick serve restaurant in Japan is also pretty good. Our family also loves going to the Biergarten. Whenever we go to Disney, we meet up with another family, and the Biergarten is part of our tradition. The kids love dancing to the band.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

We love crystal palace, for both the characters and the convenience. A cool buffet is just the dinner we need to keep spirits high after a busy day of magic kingdom. We also loved the aquarium restaurant at Epcot.
    loving my dh and our littles (dd ~ 11 yrs, ds ~ 9 yrs, ds ~ 7 yrs, dd ~ 5 yrs and baby brother ~ 20 mo)

kdeunc is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by abh5e8 View Post
    We love crystal palace, for both the characters and the convenience. A cool buffet is just the dinner we need to keep spirits high after a busy day of magic kingdom. We also loved the aquarium restaurant at Epcot.
    Just ate at both of these last weekend and they were both really good. We also did Be Our Guest for lunch (quick service vs. table service if you are using a dining plan) and the food was really good and HUGE portions.
    Kelly

DS 1 12-02
    DS 2 12-04
    DD 07-08

klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Garden Grill is our favorite character meal. It's so much more relaxed than the others.

We've enjoyed Whispering Canyon in the past with the two oldest.
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)