JustMe is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default Curology questions

So, dd and I think we would like to try Curology for her acne as her insurance doesn't cover acne and what we have been able to do in collab with her pediatrician and coupons has not worked. I think someone here told me it was $20/mo but I have read that it can be $30/product and there are generally 3 products? Before scheduling, I wanted to see what others' experiences were and if there are any tips on working with them. Thanks!
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes

theriviera is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I have an anti aging curology product. It’s $39 and usually lasts 2 months. I think that is where the $20 an month comes in.

I only use one product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mama to 3 awesome kids

bcafe is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I use tretinoin/niaminicide/azelaic acid(mixed) only and I have a shipment every other month. It's $40.

Thanks for the replies!
    lucky single mom to 20 yr old dd and 17 yr old ds through 2 very different adoption routes

The cleanser and moisturizer are optional and IMO not worth it. Cerave works just as well. The prescription serum is the main cost - and the main effective part. It you order the large bottle (2 mos supply) it's $40 and free shipping. If she goes through it more slowly you can adjust the ship date so it's even more cost effective. It's been great for my kids.

Quote Originally Posted by calebsmama03 View Post
    The cleanser and moisturizer are optional and IMO not worth it. Cerave works just as well. The prescription serum is the main cost - and the main effective part. It you order the large bottle (2 mos supply) it's $40 and free shipping. If she goes through it more slowly you can adjust the ship date so it's even more cost effective. It's been great for my kids.
    Thanks so much! You are so helpful! Just did their sort of questionnaire to get first month free trial. They seem to be quoting us about $32/ mo after the free trial and not sure what that includes, so I guess we'll see.

That’s probably the full set with cleansers and lotion. After your first order ships you can go in an select a different plan.

I just logged in to my daughters account (one thing that does annoy me is you can’t have a master account with different subscriber plans, each kid must have her own account). Her large bottle is $19.95/mo billed as $39.90 when it ships every other month. Free shipping since it’s a large bottle. There are add ins offered - $10/mo for the cleanser and lotion set, $2.58 for the hydro colloid spot patches, and $10/mo for the body wash. Based on your profile questions they probably added several of those to her plan. You can easily change it after the first shipment.
    Last edited by calebsmama03; 12-05-2020 at 05:21 PM.

Thank you, calebsmama03!