Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

You’ve put up with it far longer than I would have!
    It isn’t that hard to do your research to see how much your house should sell for. Pull up Zillow and go through all sales in the last x (3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 2 year- I’m not sure how much inventory there is so not sure how big or small of a net is necessary).
    We ultimately sold to our friend with no agent but one did come and give an assessment. She pulled different comps than I had but her number was exactly what my research had shown. You can PM me if you want me to help put together that list. I’m always down for a research project.
    Well priced houses are selling so fast near me. There currently isn’t enough inventory for demand. Not sure what it’s like there.
    I feel like you could stage your house like a woodsy retreat and that might appeal to buyers. Try and remember why you bought it so you can highlight the good.

Sent from my iPhone using Baby Bargains

Your home should be your sanctuary and you haven’t felt good here from the start. I’d move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sell it ASAP!! Market is hot right now. You can always rent if you can’t find something you like.
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I agree with everybody else. Sell and get a house you like.

Another objective voice saying sell it and move on. You deserve to feel completely comfortable and at peace in your home, especially now that we are all spending more time there.
    Mom to Two Wild and Crazy Boys and One Sweet Baby Girl

I would def sell and move on. Interest rates is quite low too. All the major issues you mentioned isn’t really fixable long term.

Dampness, shifting ground and trees. Removing that much trees is very costly if that’s something if you want more light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mummy to DS1-6/11 and DS2-1/14

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Oh I wish I had thought to suggest that to you! I was thinking about you the other day, trying to work online and being so cold! I say do it!

hbridge is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

With your home "issues"; definitely sell and move on!

Your issues and concerns are beyond minor!

Quote Originally Posted by DualvansMommy View Post
    I would def sell and move on. Interest rates is quite low too. All the major issues you mentioned isn’t really fixable long term.

Dampness, shifting ground and trees. Removing that much trees is very costly if that’s something if you want more light.

We locked in our refinance rate in Dec. and so annoyed that it has just kept n dropping! We got 2.3% on 15 year and it's 2.2 now. Not a huge difference but always hate losing some money. But, yes, it is a great time to do mortgage stuff!
    My offer stands if you need some help researching.

Quote Originally Posted by DualvansMommy View Post

We locked in our refinance rate in Dec. and so annoyed that it has just kept n dropping! We got 2.3% on 15 year and it's 2.2 now. Not a huge difference but always hate losing some money. But, yes, it is a great time to do mortgage stuff!
    My offer stands if you need some help researching.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast