Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Help me choose a toddler board...

Hiya stroller peeps!

HELP me choose a toddler board...

DS1 will be 3 in June, and he loves to "hop in and out" of our rides...

I currently have these strollers and I would like to know what toddler boards would work for them...
    1. BJCM
    2. Bob
    3. BJCED

I also have these two inline strollers, where "hopping" into the second seat does work, but if toddler boards could work with them in single mode, let me know which ones to consider...
    1. Phil Teds Explorer
    2. Britax B Ready

THANKS in advance... I really don't know where to start

Valco hitchhiker did not work on my BJCES. And I've heard it doesn't work well on the city mini either.
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

Quote Originally Posted by georgiegirl View Post
    Valco hitchhiker did not work on my BJCES. And I've heard it doesn't work well on the city mini either.
    Thx. Good to know. The main strollers that i'd want to use a board with are the bjcm and the bob, maybe the bjced.

I know baby jogger has their own board. Anyone have any feedback, good or not so good would be helpful.

Thx.

arivecchi is online now Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

What is a BJCES?

I know the HH works on the BJCED. Watchingthemgrow has one on hers. It also works with the BJCM. Roseyloxs had one on hers.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Quote Originally Posted by arivecchi View Post
    What is a BJCES?

I know the HH works on the BJCED. Watchingthemgrow has one on hers. It also works with the BJCM. Roseyloxs had one on hers.
    Baby Jogger City Elite Single

arivecchi is online now Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Thanks. We refer to it as the BJCE here so I had no idea whether PP was referring to the BJCED or the BJCS.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

The nurse at my OBGYN office today asked if my stroller was one of those that you can add a skateboard to. Thought that older children might like to ride on it more if it was actually called a stroller skateboard.

Thanks. We refer to it as the BJCE here so I had no idea whether PP was referring to the BJCED or the BJCS.
    I even saw someone refer to the BJCS as a BJCSS and BJCSD depending on which mode you used it for....made it even more confusing.

lhafer is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

What is a BJCES?

It is compatible with the BJCM. I have one on mine. But the problem I had was that my DD1's head had to be on the outside of the handlebar (perhaps because I have a SK buggy buddy on mine so her head didn't fit inside the handle). If you have long arms, this doesn't hinder you too much when walking. I found I had to slump a little bit to get my arms in a comfortable position when she was riding (and standing up on it). Sometimes she would just sit on the board though.

Quote Originally Posted by lhafer View Post
    It is compatible with the BJCM. I have one on mine. But the problem I had was that my DD1's head had to be on the outside of the handlebar (perhaps because I have a SK buggy buddy on mine so her head didn't fit inside the handle). If you have long arms, this doesn't hinder you too much when walking. I found I had to slump a little bit to get my arms in a comfortable position when she was riding (and standing up on it). Sometimes she would just sit on the board though.
    Any pictures? Don't quite catch what you mean in regards to the handlebar...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast