Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

thanks for posting this. I need party favors and this sounds like a good one.

forgot to ask: are there any coupons out there?

Check to see how many come in a pack to see if it's really a good deal. Five Below is selling packs of 12 for $2 each. Our local toy store has packs for $4.95, but I *think* there are 24 in a pack. They're not all Silly Bandz brand everywhere, but I don't think the kids care.

Can I ask what retailers sell these things? I have been looking around for DD and have not been able to find any.

Thanks

I don't get these, what do kids do with them?
    Sarah
    DS 5/26/05
    DS 5/12/07 our angel
    DD 4/8/08

Moralizing and morals are two entirely different things and are always found in entirely different people. Don Herold

around here they wear them as bracelets and trade them or give them away.
    ...Karen
    ds 1991
    dd 2003
    dd 2008 now home from Taiwan!

salsah is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

i've never seen these, but reading the description on amazon, it sounds like they stretch, like rubber bands. the description says they can be worn as necklaces, bracelets, or even hair bands. does that mean that there are different sizes, or are they just really stretchy (to go from a hair band to bracelet to necklace)?

calv is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

thanks we have almost every set and the kids love them! where were they located? and did you see them just in the store or is it in the flyer?

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Ok, I'm a bit confused. I saw the ad on their electronic banner thingy and I could have sworn it said "Silly Bandz 2/$5". That was yesterday and a different Walgreens location. Today, I went to the closer store and the sign said, "Silly Bands". Inside they had some knock-offs that were 2/$9 for 24 packs (I think they were called Zany Bands) and I also saw on an end-cap another knock-off that were actually 2/$5 but were only 12 packs.
    So, a) I'm annoyed that they are advertising Silly Bandz, when it is actually a knock-off and b) how is that a good price, compared to Learning Express which regularly has them $2.99 for a 24 pack, right?

I saw an ad for AC Moore that said they had them so maybe we can use the coupons there?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast