Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    cuca_ is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Calico Critters Cloverleaf Manor $129.99 at Amazon

Just in case anyone is looking for a deal on this. According to camel camel it is the lowest price Amazon has had. I tried to get it with the 40% off code at Yoyo but it is out of stock.

I think you can also go through ebates with this. We ordered one last night since it's on DD's top list this year. Not the lowest price but it's the best I've seen this year.
    Last edited by ellas_mom; 11-27-2012 at 01:33 PM.
    Mommy to 2 Kiddos

that is a really good price! i'd definitely order it if it was on my kids list (that's the normal price for the "classic house")

it's not on our list...we already have it

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Seitvonzu, I think you're a calico critters expert. What is a good price for the critters? TRU has a BIG1 50% off, but they are sold out of most things!

elbenn-- sometimes you can get the family's 50% off. sometimes that means as low as 10...but that's pretty the minimum you'll pay (i got them from amazon for this, but it's rare). toysRus has "normal" retail on these-- maybe even slightly low compared to say barnes and noble (if you are looking for a B&M place to get these) or comparable to liveandlearn.com (a great online source for calicos, esp if your looking for something specific-- their selection is FANTASTIC and they always have very fair prices...even better if you aren't in maryland and don't have to pay tax...i am, but i still order things from them sometimes)

i'm only an "expert" if that means "person whose daughter owns a RIDICULOUS amount of calico critters"

oh-- and as for "critters" the babies (sitting, standing, crawling) are the hands down favorites around our house. they get ALL the critter play. i can barely convince my child to have a "babysitter" for them....

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Seitvonzu, thanks for your expertise!

lovebebes is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by cuca_ View Post
    Just in case anyone is looking for a deal on this. According to camel camel it is the lowest price Amazon has had. I tried to get it with the 40% off code at Yoyo but it is out of stock.
    thank you! I tried to get it at yoyo as well but it was not coming back in stock..

I ended up returning the oakwood home and townhome that I had bought at barnes and noble with the buy one get one half off deal-and bought the cloverleaf instead! Even though the idea of the three girls playing with two houses is sweet, the Cloverleaf is so much better suited for play it seems...and if they really love it then I can always add on in the future.
    DD S 2002
    DD L born sleeping 04.2006
    DD L 2007
    Finally our littlest rainbow is here!
    DD C 2010

What's the youngest age DD might start wanting these? She is only 16 months, but I am *in love* with the little critters and am trying to make a semi-rational decision about buying or waiting!!!

lovebebes is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Seitvonzu View Post
    elbenn-- sometimes you can get the family's 50% off. sometimes that means as low as 10...but that's pretty the minimum you'll pay (i got them from amazon for this, but it's rare). toysRus has "normal" retail on these-- maybe even slightly low compared to say barnes and noble (if you are looking for a B&M place to get these) or comparable to liveandlearn.com (a great online source for calicos, esp if your looking for something specific-- their selection is FANTASTIC and they always have very fair prices...even better if you aren't in maryland and don't have to pay tax...i am, but i still order things from them sometimes)

i'm only an "expert" if that means "person whose daughter owns a RIDICULOUS amount of calico critters"

oh-- and as for "critters" the babies (sitting, standing, crawling) are the hands down favorites around our house. they get ALL the critter play. i can barely convince my child to have a "babysitter" for them....
    thank you for the info! May I ask you how do you store your critters and their belongings? Have you figured out a system you like?
    DD S 2002
    DD L born sleeping 04.2006
    DD L 2007
    Finally our littlest rainbow is here!
    DD C 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Choccie View Post
    What's the youngest age DD might start wanting these? She is only 16 months, but I am *in love* with the little critters and am trying to make a semi-rational decision about buying or waiting!!!
    My DD2 really wanted some Calico Critters when she was 5. She was not really aware of them before that. She got 2 sets and never really played with them. My DS2 discovered them when he was about 2.5 and is obsessed with the bunny families. At least 2-4 travel with us almost everywhere we go.
    Melissa
    DS 09/00
    DD 03/03
    DD 08/05
    DS 12/09

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast