wifecat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Betabrand dress yoga pants?

Has anyone tried Betabrand's dress pant yoga pant?

I'm tempted. They seem really expensive, but I just ruined a pair of Lucy yoga pants that I've had for years (and were still my nicest pair) and I'm wondering if these would be a good replacement. I'm tempted to wait for the Costco yoga pants (because...cheap) but they definitely don't last as long.
    Mama to miracles, dd (3/09), ds (12/10), dd (8/14)

I ordered them. They came. I'm not crazy impressed! I don't think they pass as dress pants (on me) though they would on some. And, they aren't my favorite yoga pants. So. They're going back.

I have a pair. They are super tight and started ripping after 2nd wear. Skip it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I have to say, try the kohl's Tekgear fit and flare core essentials Yoga pants... Nice and thick, I have had mine for two years and they are awesome! They come in regular and short and really fit well!!! I've washed mine a ton and no pilling! I have a pair of Lululemon and they look terrible in comparison!

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    I have to say, try the kohl's Tekgear fit and flare core essentials Yoga pants... Nice and thick, I have had mine for two years and they are awesome! They come in regular and short and really fit well!!! I've washed mine a ton and no pilling! I have a pair of Lululemon and they look terrible in comparison!
    SOLD! I bought a pair tonight (with the 30% off and free ship codes) for $22.63. If I don't like them, it's an easy in-store return, but the reviews on them are fantastic! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by mom2binsd View Post
    I just got them and they are AWESOME! Thank you! What a fantastic recommendation. And I'm just under 5'4" and wasn't sure how the short would be - it's perfect. Love it. These look nice, are so comfortable. Yay!

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Glad they work! I love mine, I'm really short 4'11" but I have very long legs for my height so I never know if they work for others. They wash very well, I love how thick they are and they hold their shape!